Thursday 13 November 2014

Life drawing art class (2)

My classmates and I had to start off the lesson where we had to draw our model again, as a starter we did a warm up where just drew our model any way we want. the first picture showed my results, which personally I think it turned out great although I wished I had more time.
 
 we leaned about completing sketches by only focusing in the space between the body (meaning the areas that are around the arms and legs etc.) and then using our drawing equipment shade the body where the light shines though the mussel tone. The second drawing shows my results, I don't thing it turned out bad but it's nowhere near perfect or even good.
 
The last drawing was basically draw however we want however we must try to put in what we've learnt. At that point my right arm started to hurt and we still had time left so I didn't want to seem like I was completed or not bothered in her class to I shaded in the third drawing with my left hand, which is not the hand I am used to nor any good with. Sadly it didn't go as well as I hoped.  



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jacky! Don't be so negative! The second drawing is great - it has real character to it and I really like the way you've done the shading. Think happy, positive thoughts! :D